Tuesday, November 5, 2013

How to Do Things With Videogames Video Review

So, my brother graduated from BYU with a film degree and I was hoping he would help me on this project, but it just so happens that he's out of town this week. I thought I had more skills than I really do with video, so for better or worse here's my video review.

Rather than going with a set script, I set a basic outline and tried to talk about some ideas I had. I wanted it to seem more like a conversation and my honest impressions. Because of that, a lot of the ideas are the same as my written review, but they're said pretty differently.

Also, YouTube has been doing some weird things with the sizing of the video in the player that I can't figure out how to fix, so I hope it looks okay for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment