I don't have very many recent pictures of me, sorry.
|My sister (left) and me (right)|
1. I was almost born on Labor Day—September 4, 1990. I guess my baby-self thought it would be appropriate to at least get the labor process started. The funny thing is two of my younger siblings were born on holidays—March 17, St. Patrick's day (also my parents' anniversary), and May 5, Cinco de Mayo. We take holidays very seriously at our house. If you don't believe me, I will show you a picture of my house at Christmastime. (My dad's nickname is Clark Griswold, if that helps paint the picture).
2. I'm obsessed, probably unhealthily, with Gilmore Girls. It's my favorite TV show, and I own all seven seasons. Not one day goes by when I don't quote it or reference it. I like to watch it especially when I am sick or need a little pick-me-up.
3. I love 80s music, probably because that's all my dad played when I was growing up. My favorite 80s bands or artists include the following: Depeche Mode, The Smiths, Michael Jackson, Tears for Fears, Simple Minds, A Flock of Seagulls, and the B-52s.
4. Half of my wardrobe is made up of cardigans; I'm a collector, to say the least. The one reason I am glad that summer is over is so I can start wearing my cardigans again.
5. I really want to go to Italy one day. I've never had the opportunity to travel very far from home. It's sad, I know. But hopefully I will be to go soon after I graduate.
So, that's about it. I hope you have enjoyed learning about me. Sorry if it was at all boring. As I am an editor, I will leave you with a few editor jokes.